Do you want to feel the essence of Himalayan aroma with a unique blend of healing essential oils living in cities? If yes, there is a secret to this age-old Himalayan care! The secret is “Taleju oil” which is filled with pure essence and healing properties of original herbs from mountains of Nepal and created with the wisdom of traditional healing of Himalayan people with a long story of wellbeing. From its effective remedy to fight against the cold to a cough, easing the pain in a headache, muscular pain, respiratory problems, asthma, COPD, and arthritis this tiny little bottle carry many stories of thankfulness!
The name “Taleju” comes from ‘Taleju Bhawani’ who was the clan Goddess of the Malla kings, who ruled Nepal from the 12th to the 18th century. Carrying a small bottle of Taleju is much like receiving blessings of health, beauty, and wellbeing from the deity. But what if we further add the scientific values of Taleju? It is a natural blend of various kinds of phytoncides and natural terpenes in large quantity, they may have the possibility to work as natural antibiotics without causing microbial resistance or harming you. It is for this reason that this unique blend is largely being studied on the medical point of view by a team of researchers led by Dr. Tadahiro Makise who have found splendid results against TB and COPD. “Taleju” is definitely modern-day natural and scientific alternative to an ancient cure.
8 Different Essential Oil Components of Taleju Oil
The best 8 effective essential oils have chosen scientifically to make this oil. Because of these essential oils, ‘Taleju oil’ helps to relieve COPD symptoms, asthma, cold, cough, flu, headache, congested nose, and other respiratory ailments.
1. Mint Oil
Our Taleju oil contains a secret to help you take “Forest Bathing” while living in cities. Majority of it contains the essence of herb from mentha arvensis as mint oil which gives you both pleasant and warm sensations to help you ease the pain and cool sensation to make your mind and body feel calm. It also has antibacterial and immune-boosting properties as well.
From a medical and scientific point of view, since menthol can suppress the inflammatory mediators (like PGE subset 2), it can be used to treat inflammatory disorders like bronchial asthma, colitis, and allergic rhinitis. It is said to help relieve treat asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu and other respiratory ailments.
- Hey fever
- Bad breath
- Muscles pain
2. Eucalyptus Oil
The next secret for the functionality of ‘Taleju Oil’ is ‘Eucalyptus Oil’. Eucalyptus Oil can help improve lung function and reduce the symptoms of COPD. Eucalyptus Oil often used to treat coughs and congestion.
A study showed eucalyptus essential oil for COPD is very effective. Sourced from corners and footsteps from the himalayas, the eucalyptus globulus oil is packed with a chemical substance called 1,8-Cineole (also called eucalyptol) which is an effective remedy to treat COPD, bronchitis, sinusitis, chronic rhinitis, and asthma. It enhances blood circulation, resulting in skin hyperemia after local application. Medically, another reason that eucalyptus globulus oil finds its value in ‘Taleju oil’ is its ability to act as a nasal decongestant and anti-cough agent.
- Blocked and congested nose
- Chronic hey fever
Camphor oil is obtained from cinnamomum camphora. Camphor tree is one of the largest trees, and it can grow to 25 meters tall. The age of some camphor trees is estimated 3,000 years old.
The main chemical constituents of camphor essential oil from cinnamomum camphora are α-pinene, camphene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, and p-cymene. When it is used topically, the cooling effects of camphor essential oil soothe inflammation, redness, sores, insect bites, itching, irritation, rashes, acne, sprains, and muscular aches and pains. With anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, camphor oil is also known to help protect against contagious viruses.
It was found that; inhalation of camphor vapor increases the nasal sensation of airflow through the induction of cold sensation in the nose. Using this essential oil for cough is an effective way to cure the symptoms of cough. Camphor oil reduces histamine H1 and muscarinic M3 receptor-mediated broncho-constriction and inhibits a cough.
- Muscular aches and pain
- Insect bites
4. Wintergreen Oil
We are not just offering ‘Taleju oil’. We are prescribing you the natural ‘Aspirin’ for your pain!
An aspirin in oil? Does that sound strange? Please don’t get amazed because the next secret of the efficiency of ‘Taleju oil’ is its constituent ‘Wintergreen oil’. It contains almost 97% of methyl salicylate and a very small amount of gaultherin, α-Pinene, myrcene, delta 3-carene, limonene and delta-cadinene. Methyl salicylate has a structural similarity to aspirin.
Thanks for its analgesic action that it is used for many painful conditions like headaches, nerve pain, joint pain, ovarian pain, arthritis, and menstrual cramps. Besides these conditions, this essential oil used for digestion problems including stomach ache and gas (flatulence), lung conditions including asthma and pleurisy, fever, and kidney problems.
- Nerve pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle ache
5. Zanthoxylum Oil
Do you know that zanthoxylum oil is used by people for deep physical and mental relaxation and meditation?
The secret is its antispasmodic effect. It is incredibly calming in nature to the nerves and nervous system. Zanthoxylum oil encloses both the physical secret of well being and the meditative secret for calming your mind and soul. Zanthoxylum essential oil helps reduce the wrenching spasms that are common in respiratory.
The essential oil of zanthoxylum consists of components like camphene, ϒ-terpinene, cymene, limonene, β-ocimene, α-terpinolene, linalool, bornyl acetate, trans-caryophyllene, germacrene, and α- copaene. The majority of these constituents show the antispasmodic effect. Zanthoxylum oil is a powerful natural remedy for a lung infection. It is a wonderful choice for many medical conditions besides muscle pain such as promoting restful sleep, cold, flu, menstrual pains, headaches, allergies, etc.
- Mental relaxation
- Respiratory problems
6. Lemongrass Oil
The sixth secret of ‘Taleju oil’ is a wonderful healing rich and green grass from the rural countryside of Nepal produced from steam distillation; Lemongrass oil.
In essential oil, the scent of Lemongrass is fresh and light with a hint of lemon. It mainly contains citral α, citral β, nerol, limonene, geraniol, and many other flavonoids and phenolic compounds. Lemongrass essential oil restores and revitalizes the body to treat symptoms such as headaches and body aches and stress-related conditions. The study showed that this essential oil for headaches might be effective for treating headaches. It is typically used to treat a range of conditions, including stomach aches, respiratory problems, colds, fevers, and rheumatic pains.
Regards from physical symptoms, lemongrass essential oil can also help you to be mentally calm during emotional transitions and relaxes the mind helping to reduce the fatigue
- Respiratory problems
- Mental relaxation
- Stomach aches
7. Cinnamon Leaf Oil
Cinnamon leaf oil is obtained from dried leaves of cinnamomum tamala. It consists of linalool, α-pinene, β- pinene, limonene, and other minor components including cinnamaldehyde.
The reason for the use of this oil in ‘Taleju’ is its antispasmodic nature. It is also anti-flatulent, antispasmodic, and digestive in nature. There are also many types of research on the use of oil for abdominal cramps and treatment of high cholesterols and triglycerides. Cinnamon leaf oil is also found to be effective against pathogenic microorganisms like proteus, enterococcus, streptococcus, staphylococcus, klebsiella, and candida.
- Abdominal cramps
- Respiratory problems
- Improves mood
8. Shell Ginger Oil
Shell ginger essential oil (SGEO) is extracted from the steam distillation of leaves of Alpinia zerumbet. The main chemical components present in SGEO are 1,8-cineol, camphor, and methyl cinnamate, followed by other constituents like cryptone, linalool, borneol, terpinene-4-ol, α-terpineol and many more (Elzaawely et al. 2006).
1,8-Cineol is a natural organic compound which exists as a colorless liquid and has camphor like smell. It has been used as a nasal decongestant and anti-cough agent. It is used to treat bronchitis, sinusitis, chronic rhinitis, and asthma. Essential oil of shell ginger has been found to have antispasmodic, antihypertensive, and antinociceptive properties (Pinho et al. 2005). Shell ginger essential oil acts in the skeletal spastic muscle contraction by promoting relaxation and improvement of muscular performance, making it useful for treating cardiovascular diseases (Maia et al. 2015).
SGEO is found to increase cytokine IL-8 and nociception related biochemical marker serotonin, while decreasing hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis hormone cortisol, resulting in significant improvement in sleep, depressive symptoms and quality of lives in Fibromyalgia patients (Melo et al. 2015).
- Improves mood
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Sleep quality
- Taleju essential oil for cough: As a cure against cough, you can take 6 – 8 drops of the essential oil in 3/4 cup of hot water and inhale the steam 2 to 3 times a day. Taleju oil contains Eucalyptus and Cinnamon oil which are effective against cough.
- Taleju essential oil for headache: Rub and massage a little Taleju oil behind the ears, and on the temples, and on the forehead. You may also rub some on the top of your neck just below the hairline. Using of Taleju essential oils for headaches can relieve the symptoms.
- Taleju essential oil for blocked and congested nose: When suffering from colds, allergies or blocked nose, use 2 to 3 drops of Taleju oil by inhaler, or place 2 to 3 drops on a handkerchief or tissue and inhale from time to time.
- Taleju essential oil for sinuses: Place Taleju oil on your fingertips and put it each nostril to aid breathing and reduce swelling in the nose and sinuses (this works well for blocked and congested noses as well).
- Taleju essential oil for joint pain: Place Taleju oil on your fingertips and gently rub around the affected region (eg. knees) to reduce the pain.
- Taleju essential oil for toothache: Apply 1 drop of Taleju oil with a cotton swab on the affected area.
- Taleju essential oil for neuralgia: The components of Taleju oil is a popular choice for treating sciatica and temporary nerve paralysis. Taleju oil also increases/improves circulation which helps in healing the damaged nerves after injury.
- Taleju essential oil for itch: Rub and apply Taleju oil on the affected part but do not apply near/around the genitals.
- Taleju essential oil for sore and stiff muscles: Massage Taleju oil onto the affected area.
- Taleju essential oil for sore and tired feet: Rub Taleju oil over the clean feet to recover from aches and pain.
- Taleju essential oil for sprain ankles and joints: Use Taleju oil to slightly massage, or in bandages. Do not use on cuts and bruises.
Essential oil diffuser: Add a few drops of essential oils to the diffuser water.
Bathtub: Add a few drops of Taleju oil to your hot bath. It can help you ease the sore muscles, pain, cough, congested nose and cool sensation to make your mind and body feel calm, which allows for more restful sleep.
Handkerchief or tissue: Place 2 to 3 drops on a handkerchief or tissue and inhale from time to time.
Steam inhalation: Put a few drops of Taleju essential oil to a bowl of boiling water and inhale the oil’s evaporated steam covering head with a towel. Take long deep breathes through the nose.
By inhaler; http://panasonic.jp/inhaler/ew_ka30/recommend/
- Put drops of Taleju Oil into the water of the small plastic water supply bottle. Adult;3-4 drops, Children from the age of 8;1 drop.
- Shake well.
- Inhale the mist. When you inhale it, you should pinch your nose in order to let the mist be inhaled deep into your lung.
- Do this till the bottle is empty. Usually, 20 to 25 times you inhale.
- Do this treatment twice a day — morning and evening.
- Taleju oil should not be drunk or added to any food products or as an alternative to diet.
- Avoid getting Taleju oil in your eyes, ears, cuts, open injuries and mucous membranes (other than your nose), as it will sting.
- Do not exceed the daily stated dose. High drops used can cause burning sensation.
- Taleju oil should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
- Taleju oil shouldn’t be used by children below the age of 8.
- Do not use Taleju oil around the genital organs.
- Keep at room temperature in dry place and out of reach for children.
- If any symptoms persist, please consult your doctor or medical practitioner.
- If you suffer from serious ailments such as COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), please consult your doctor. Or ask Dr. Makise by contact us.